About Me

My photo
My business is made up of my youngest daughter Autumn and myself. We have a laid back and playful approach to our style of photography. We like to go with the flow. We want your photos to show your true nature & style. On location photography gives us the ability to show people how you want others to see you. Whether that is shy, thoughtful, laid back, playful or a bad boy/girl. So let’s get together, have a fun session and show others about you!

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Valori & Jasson

This week was fun.  This photo shoot is of my friend Valori & her husband Jasson.  Instead of me telling you her story I asked her to do it.  And this is what she wrote.

It is a story of fate, this story of mine,
how Jason and I met in nineteen ninety nine,
We worked together, but both were attached,
but through our strife a friendship was patched.
We talked through ups and downs and highs and lows,
But time carries on, you know how the story goes.

In two thousand, everyone went their own way,
but as I said- fate brought us back one day...
A phone call in January two thousand four,
led to a meeting, led to a movie, led to more.
A wedding, Silver Springs, and a little stalking,
Next thing I know down the aisle I am walking.

October Thirty-First, was the day we pledged our love,
Knowing we would be there when push came to shove,
Ours is a bond that truly cannot be broken,
Laughter, tears, hugs, fights, and words unspoken..
Forever and always, that is what he said-
So I shall follow him long after we're dead.

~Valori Chapman









































































































 
 























I leave you with this last picture of  Val & Jasson.  She told me something that I will never forget.  Our tattoo's will fade & so will our carved names, but our love NEVER will.......





 If you want to see the rest of our adventure go to my face book page (Stacy Clark Photography) and look at the album marked Valori & Jasson.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.